You are welcome to create a Fundraising Campaign for the 2021 season anytime, but officially the season will not begin until August 23rd and it will be early September before we are ready to begin receiving orders. The season will run until December 5th, 2021 (subject to change) and you are welcome to promote your fundraiser until then or end on the date of your choosing.
Campaigns are set up quickly and easily! For best results campaigns should be submitted 7 days before your fundraiser start date. We will respond to your submission within 1-3 days.
Here is what you will need to create a campaign:
- Campaign name
- What type of organization you are
- Teammate email addresses (this is optional, and you can return to this step later)
- Organization/Beneficiary Information
- Story about your cause/description of your fundraiser (suggested 300-500 characters)
- Photo to upload
The campaign creation process is entirely online, but do not hesitate to contact us first if you have additional questions about our program.
- Go to the Lynch Creek Fundraising website, www.lynchcreekfundraising.com, click on "Get started - it's free!"
- You will need to sign up for a free account to create your fundraiser. If you have run a fundraiser with us before or participated as a team member, you should already have an account created and can click Login under the red "Sign Up" button if you are not already logged in.
- Once your account is created you will be prompted to Create Your Fundraiser by giving it a name and selecting a category.
- Then click "Create Campaign" and you will be directed to the page where you can invite teammates to join your fundraiser. We highly suggest that you click "Continue" to skip this step, and instead invite teammates after your Beneficiary (payment) information has been submitted.
- You should now be looking at your unique campaign page, which is almost ready to go! Click the yellow banner at the bottom of your page to enter the Beneficiary information for end of season profit dispersal, which should be the name and address of an organization, NOT an individual. Until this information is submitted to and approved by the LCF Fundraising Team, your campaign will not be active and your supporters will be unable to shop or donate.
While waiting for campaign approval we suggest that you upload a personalized image, provide a description of your fundraiser, and adjust your fundraising goal by clicking GUIDE on your campaign home page and then "Add team photo and description". This is also the best time to go back and invite Teammates so that once your campaign is approved everyone can begin sharing with supporters right away! To do this, click MEMBERS (next to GUIDE) and then Invite Teammates.