The LCF Fundraising program only supports fundraising for the following types of groups. Please see the Lynch Creek Farm Fundraising Program Terms and Conditions for details about which groups are acceptable within the LCF Fundraising program.
The following types of groups will be eligible to request a campaign:
- an organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code
- a recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes
- a K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university
- a church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large and is not on the terrorist watch list
- a club, or any other organized group that benefits the community/public
The group certifies that it is eligible to participate in the program, agrees that it will abide by all applicable federal and state laws and regulations (including those of the IRS and similar state agencies in relation to group’s non-profit status and accounting for its funds), and will provide written documentation (including tax form W9 prior to distribution of $600+ raised funds) at LCF's request.