Caring for your Truck Centerpiece is very simple, here are a few quick tips:
- Care instructions are found on the box.
- Carefully remove the centerpiece from the box as soon as possible, taking care not to pull on the branches.
- Truck centerpieces are shipped dry and need to be watered upon arrival. Slowly add 2-3 cups of water into the top of the centerpiece.
- To keep your centerpiece fresh and enhance the evergreen aroma, add another 1/2 cup or so of water and spritz it every 2-3 days.
- Place your centerpiece in a cool location with minimal direct sunlight.
- The centerpiece will last approximately 3 weeks indoors with proper care.
- Keep all centerpiece away from heat sources that may dry them out such as direct sunlight, heaters, air vents, or fireplaces. Always keep centerpieces away from ignition sources.