You are welcome to create a Fundraising Campaign for the 2023 season anytime, but officially the season will not begin until August 28th. The season will run until December 10th. You are welcome to promote your fundraiser until then or end on an earlier date of your choosing.
Setting up a fundraising campaign is quick and easy! For best results campaigns should be submitted at least 7 days before your fundraiser start date. We will respond to your submission within 3 business days.
Here is what you will need to create a campaign:
- Campaign name
- What type of organization you are
- Organization/Beneficiary Information (where profits should be sent)
The campaign creation process is entirely online, but do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need any assistance.
- Go to the Lynch Creek Fundraising website, www.lynchcreekfundraising.com, click on "Get started - it's free!"
- You will need to sign up for a free account to create your fundraiser. If you have run a fundraiser with us before or participated as a team member, you should already have an account created and can click Login in the upper righthand corner, if you are not already logged in.
- Once your account is created you will be prompted to Create Your Fundraiser by giving it a name and selecting a category.
- Then click "Create New Fundraiser". Next is a page to enter the Beneficiary information for end of season profit dispersal, which should be the name and address of an organization, NOT an individual. Until this information is submitted to and approved by the LCF Fundraising Team, your campaign will not be active and your supporters will be unable to shop or donate. This process can take up to 3 business days.
- You should now be looking at your unique campaign page, which is almost ready to go!
While waiting for campaign approval we suggest that you finish setup of your campaign by adding the following via clicking GUIDE on your campaign home page and then "Add team photo and description" :
- Story about your cause/description of your fundraiser (suggested 300-500 characters)
- Photo to upload (must be 1MB or less, with a 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Set your team fundraising goal (default is $1000)
This is also the best time to go back and invite Teammates so that once your campaign is approved everyone can begin sharing with supporters right away! Teammates are members of your group that you would like to track the individual earnings of. To add teammates, click MEMBERS (next to GUIDE) and then Invite Teammates.